IMG_2630
clothing_18
IMG_2591
IMG_2600m
IMG_2607

Today we went for a really really long walk.
We left around noon and didn't get back until 4.
We went from our apt, past UVU, and clear up to Rumbi Grill.
It was such a beautiful day -- no jackets needed!

During our walk we stopped at Babies R Us to get the babe some sunnies.
She didn't even react when we put them on her.. it was so cute!
And she was able to go the rest of the way squint free!

Yesterday I went and got my hair cut and I got the hair streak I posted about.
If you look really close you can sort of see it in the first picture...
But I will post a much better picture tomorrow and all the details.

Have a lovely weekend!

signature

1 comments:

girluntitled said...

the hair looks great...you have me convinced that i need rose/gold streaks in my hair, too!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger