...when I blog

Can you tell we haven't really stuck to the whole sleeping in the crib thing?
Yes, Rosie is in my arms ALWAYS. Naps, feedings, playtime, etc.

I love holding her... but I also love when Mike takes her and gives me some alone time.
Time away from the baby usually includes.. a shower, getting dinner for us, grocery shopping, and/or tanning.
Or even just going and picking up a Diet Coke for Mike from Chevron.
I seriously savor those moments and turn the music alllll the way up.
Usually at least 10 minutes of me-time is enough to recharge me and then its back to mom mode.

It is so tiring and sometimes it hurts my back pacing back and forth to calm her down..
But there will be no stopping anytime soon cuz I do love my sweet little thing..  (ahhhhh, cheese)

signature

4 comments:

Virginie Lavallée Bélanger said...

That is the cutest picture ever. Your are kind of giving me baby fever.... Must be so hard but so rewarding :)

Virginie xo

ashley in wonderland said...

you are gorgeous girlfriend!

Bethany said...

This is a lovely picture. It has a nice honesty to it. And completely adorable baby.

Bárbara said...

(L) Supercute!! :)

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger