IMG_23412
sweater: gap | pants: target | boots: steve madden
IMG_2343 pair
IMG_2336
IMG_2354
IMG_2359-3

-Last night was so beautiful outside, so we had to get out and go for a walk. We took a short car ride over to the Provo River Trail and walked until it was pitch black. It was so fun! Rosie slept most of the time which allowed us to talk. We talked mostly about where we will be living next and how I'm so excited to decorate our new place. More walks are definitely going to be happening and I'm sure I'll post about them.

-A week ago I was able to go to a photography workshop given by my wedding photographer Jess. It was soooo great! She was able to answer so many ALL of my questions I had about shooting in manual. The pictures up above were all shot in manual and just a little editing was done. Even though it was dark outside, I thought they turned out really good. I am loving the grainy look from the high ISO. So now that I know more... I plan on taking lots and lots of pictures and that means more blog posts. Yay! Hopefully we will all be able to see an improvement as time goes by.

-Do you see how cute my little Rosie is? Oh my goodness. She gets cuter ev-er-y-day. She is sooo smiley and her arms and legs kick like crazy when she gets excited. Thank you all for the advice on the Sleep post! I love getting input from other moms. There are a few girls that I was never really friends with before, but now that we both have little babies, we chit chat it up! I love it. Anyways.. as far as the sleeping goes... We plan on doing some sleep training (cry it out) as soon as possible. And when I say ASAP I mean more like when I toughen up a bit and Mike makes me do it. Haha... I really want to do it, but she just doesn't see it coming! Poor girl.



2 comments:

Kerry and Eileen said...

I love the pictures and the setting. Rosie is such a cutie and Emily, you look beautiful!

cristen said...

i love these pants big time. i practically wear them every day. also i'm glad you're back :)
p.s. your daughter is just the cutest little thing <3

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger