cup (10 of 10) cup (5 of 10) cup (1 of 1) cup (7 of 10) cup (9 of 10) cup (6 of 10) cup (1 of 2)

I've been searching for lovely little glass cups and the best ones I could find were from Anthropologie.
The only problem is they ranged between $8 and $10 per cup! 

Well Mike and I randomly came across this big yard sale and decided to check it out.
Most of it was crap. And lots of it.

Then I came across a little box filled with 8 yellow glass cups and a pitcher that matched.
The price sticker said $3.00 for it all.  That is $0.37 a piece!

Take that Anthro!

3 comments:

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

wow, great find! good job.

tracyevelyn said...

The set is perfection! I absolutely love it, and now I'm inspired to go garage saling this weekend! So glad you shared :)

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

SO JEALOUS. I have a 'favorite cup' from Anthro that looks just like those. We bought one to put flowers in for our reception, and then I realized I really liked drinking out of it, too. Then I went back and they were no where to be found. Sad day.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger