1. J. Crew gemstone necklace (three small gems missing): $25
  2. J. Crew gold flower necklace: $35 
  3. Gold sparkly TOMS size 9 (worn 15-20 times): $25
  4. Anthropologie pink bow necklace: $10
  5. Anthropologie green bow necklace: $10
  6. PacSun gold necklace: $5
  7. Forever 21 red stone necklace: $5
  8. Handmade wood bead necklace: $15


FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
All items will be shipped on Saturdays. 
If you buy today (aug 31) I'll have it shipped tomorrow.
If not today then it will be shipped next Saturday.

I will accept any reasonable offers.

Leave a comment below with your email address if interested!


7 comments:

Thea said...

What size are the TOMS? Love em!

Emily Dickson said...

Oops sorry! I updated it :)

Rose said...

I'd like to buy Forever 21 red stone necklace, but you would have to check how much shipping to Poland is... I really want it, please :)

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

hello from one Em to another!

xo em

Tori said...

I would love pink bow necklace.

carltontori@gmail.com

emdickson said...

send me your email address and we can talk about shipping

Mary Brassell said...

Do you still have the red stone necklace?? I love it! My email is brassell.mary@gmail.com. Thanks!

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger