3 vintage postcards from the flea market

This morning we decided to take a walk to the local farmers/flea market. The assortment of fresh foods looked delicious however they didn't really appeal to me or my wallet. I was mostly interested in what I was hoping to be a very cheap flea market.

First we saw these giant rugs, which we have been looking for, but turns out they were $2000 a piece. I told the dude that was a bit over our price range so he asked how much we were looking to spend. We said about $50 and he laughed because he thought we were joking. So that was depressing.

I eventually found a couple tables with tons of vintage postcards for $1 a piece. I was in heaven. I wish I would've bought more but I can always go back next week. I also got a couple 8x10 art prints which will definitely be hung up on my living room walls.

Twas a lovely morning.

2 comments:

Clio said...

That sounds like a lovely way to spend a saturday :) It’s always a bit disheartening when someone laughs at your ideas or plans like that isn’t it? I’m sure there’s a beautiful fifty dollar rug out there waiting for you somewhere. C x

Jenessa said...

ha ha ha that is so funny about the rug! so classic.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger