ward halloween party '12 (1 of 6) ward halloween party '12 (2 of 6) ward halloween party '12 (3 of 6) ward halloween party '12 (4 of 6) ward halloween party '12 (5 of 6) ward halloween party '12 (6 of 6)

Since we don't really know anyone and since Rosie is too young to understand trick or treating, we decided to go to the nearest mall and check out the festivities there. We had never been to this mall so we had no idea that it would be.. um.. very crappy. I thought a four story mall would be nice, but it was not and I felt so bad for bringing Rosie there even though she could care less. So we basically walked around, got some candy from a couple stores (really bad cheap candy), ate at Noodles & Co., and got outta their quick. As you can see from the pictures, neither I or Rosie showed too much excitement, haha. At least we got out of the house and showed off our little bug. I am very much looking forward to when she understands Halloween and goes bananas over trick or treating.

7 comments:

Clio said...

Carpets in a shopping centre? So weird!
Also, and I hope this doesn't sound weird, I really hope you make some friends…I can't help feel that it must be hard to have a baby AND move to a new place where you know no one. Sending good wishes your way! X

Kara Sanofsky Lochhead said...

Oh Emily you look stunning in those pics (good shots Mike) and Rosie looks cute as usual!

Kait said...

Ohhhhhhhhh my gosh. Cutest bumble bee ever!

emdickson said...

Thanks for your good wishes! And yes, the carpet in a mall was just UGH. Won't be going there again!

emdickson said...

Thank you! P.S. I love your blog!

Trudy said...

I commented on the cuteness on the previous halloween blog. But your hair is getting so long!

emdickson said...

Ah thanks for noticing! It seems like it took FOREVER to grow out from the awful cut I got over a year ago.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger