sunday walk (1 of 1) sunday walk (1 of 3) sunday walk (3 of 3) sunday walk (2 of 3)

It has gotten pretty cold over here ever since the hurricane came by. Rosie really likes to go outside and play in the grass, but unfortunately we can't do that so much anymore. Since Mike had a lot of studying to do today I thought Rosie and I could go for a little walk to the Iwo Jima memorial, just the two of us. She has had a pretty nasty cold this last week that has left us all very sleep deprived, so some fresh air at sun down was just what the doctor ordered. 

*ps thank you kara for the hand-me-down grey fleece jumpsuit that rosie is wearing -- we use it all the time :)

2 comments:

Kara Sanofsky Lochhead said...

I thought I recognized it. I'm so glad it worked for Rosie. I love all the pics especially the one where Rosie is looking right at you. She sure loves her momma!

esanofsky said...

I too really like the way she is looking at you in the picture of both of you. Also, it's great that you are getting out and seeing all the amazing sights to see.

em dickson photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger